Thursday, December 08, 2005

Mobile MP3 guy on a bus

I encountered something strange on the bus this morning! This morning, a young guy of his 20s seat close to me on the bus with a fancy NOKIA mobile phone. Suddenly, I heard music come from him. Thatwas music loved by my parent's generation. Trust me, I know music. Thinking it was ring-back-tone, I waited someone pick it up. The sound was so noicy, people seat on the front rows began to try to find the funny noise.

I was wrong. The guy was listen to MP3 from his NOKIA! I heard people make phone calls in public, talking loudly over their mobile. I never heard someone listen to the music with mobile with speaker on! The guy was embrassed by people's curious eyes. So he put his fancy NOKIA close to his ears pretending his was making calls!

I bet this guy is self-centered. He never knows what he should not do in public! I have mentioned several times that Chinese education never teach students social norms. One of my friends, a pertty girl, cried that a man of his 50s said very bad things to her only because she bumped on him on a bus and have applogized! She said Chinese girl has to be tough in order to survive. I totally agree.
Today's society somehow, like a jungle.You have to be a tiger or a lion in order to survive.